Millions Of Shoppers Can’t Wait To See
What You Have In Store
WHY SELL ON GOLF ROLODEX
Join a marketplace where nearly 50 million buyers around the world shop for your golfing items
Register and list your products
- Register your business for free and create a product catalogue. Get free training on how to run your online business
- Our Golf Rolodex Advisors will help you at every step and fully assist you in taking your business online
Receive orders and sell your product
- Start receiving orders from golfers all over the world through Golf Rolodex's aggressive marketing campaigns.
- Our Golf Rolodex advisors will take you through each step to navigate through your business manager dashboard and to fulfilling the order.
Package and ship with ease
- Arrange your own in-house or 3rd party logistic partner or use one of Golf Rolodex's trusted logistic partner in order to ship your items safely to your customers.
- Our Golf Rolodex advisor will take you through each step in order for you to assist you with sending your golf items to buyers safely.
Get payments and grow your business
- Expand your customer base to globally and start growing your brand and business worldwide!
- Our Golf Rolodex Advisor will hold your hands to guide you to start building your brand and business online.
BEST FEES TO START
Affordable, transparent, and secure
It doesn’t cost a thing to list up to unlimited items, and you only pay after your stuff sells.
It’s just a small percent of the sales you earn.
Final Value Fee
Here's what you get for your fee:
- A worldwide community of more than 160 million shoppers.
- Shipping labels you can print at home, with big discounts on postage.
- Seller protection and customer support to help you sell your stuff.
See Seller share about their successful on Golf Rolodex
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Here are some common questions about selling on Golf Rolodex
How do fees work on Golf Rolodex?
Joining and starting a shop on Golf Rolodex is free. There are three basic selling fees: a listing fee, a transaction fee, and a payment processing fee.
It costs USD 0.20 to publish a listing to the marketplace. A listing lasts for four months or until the item is sold. Once an item sells, there is a 3.5% transaction fee on the sale price (not including shipping costs). If you accept payments with PayPal, there is also a payment processing fee based on their fee structure.
Listing fees are billed for $0.20 USD, so if your bank’s currency is not USD, the amount may differ based on changes in the exchange rate.
What do I need to do to create a shop?
t’s easy to set up a shop on Golf Rolodex. Create an Golf Rolodex account (if you don’t already have one), set your shop location and currency, choose a shop name, create a listing, set a payment method (how you want to be paid), and finally set a billing method (how you want to pay your Rolodex fees).
How do I get paid?
If you accept payments with PayPal, funds from PayPal sales on Golf Rolodex will be deposited into your PayPal account. We encourage sellers to use a PayPal Business account and not a Personal account, as personal accounts are subject to monthly receiving limits and cannot accept payments from buyers that are funded by a credit card.
Do I need a credit or debit card to create a shop?
No, a credit or debit card is not required to create a shop. To be verified as a seller you have the choice to use either a credit card or to register via PayPal. You will not incur any charges until you open your shop and publish your listings.
What can I sell on Golf Rolodex?
Golf Rolodex provides a marketplace for crafters, artists and collectors to sell their handmade creations, vintage goods (at least 20 years old), and both handmade and non-handmade crafting supplies.